Having a lot of friends and family commuting to a remote gorgeous location in Big Sur for their wedding, Chaz and Brooke wanted their guests to get the utmost out of their travel/wedding adventure. Where to stay, other places to visit in the area before and after the wedding, and a schedule of all the exciting weekend wedding events.
- Create a very simple wedding site using earth tones to display Location, Schedule, Lodging, Wedding and Travel Info.
- If possible have it look like a book or invitation.
- “The website should be classy and elegant, but also have a fun down-to-earth, Big Sur, travel, adventure feel to it. We don’t want to just have a wedding. We want to give people an experience.”
The Pride + Pixel Touch:
- To keep with the Big Sur feel we added a wood accent to the top and bottom of the website.
- Script/Serif fonts and background reflected the class and elegance of the wedding.
- Pictures were displayed with a fun, down-to-earth, travel book adventure feel that also helped fill empty space.
View Site: brookeandchaz.com